You ever thought what it would look like if your fingers had feelings!?! Wah-LA…Here’s another DIY nail design:
1) Sephora OPI “Cab Fare” color, used to make the yellow richer and more golden. ($9.00 at Sephora)
2) Sephora OPI “Im Beauty” color, used for the base coat yellow color. It’s slightly lighter than Cab Fare. ($9.00 at Sephora)
3) Sally’s Nail Art Pen color black, used to make the eyes and frowns. ($4.00 at Duane Reade or any drugstore)
4) Sally Hansen Advanced, Hard as Nails Strengthening Topcoat (about $4.00 at any drugstore) This topcoat will prevent and cracking or chipping.
5) Any close friend or relative to draw the faces on the opposite hand. 🙂 I used my best friend aka my sister. Thanks Tiff!
Apply two coats of the IM Beauty color…
Apply one coat of the Cab Fare color…
Ok this is the hard part. After letting the nail color dry completely. Use the Sally’s Nail Art Pen and start by drawing two dots as eyes very lightly. Then move the pen in a circular motion until the eyes become rounder and darker.
After drawing the eyes, draw a half moon on each finger as the lips. I did smiles and frowns to add some character. You can even draw funny faces too!
Here’s an angry one…
A silly one…
I’m a lefty so I needed my sister to do my left hand in order for my faces to be completed.:)
Apply one coat of Sally Hansen Advanced, Hard as Nails Strengthening Topcoat. ALL DONE!
I hope I made ya smile!