The Beau and I celebrated Valentine’s Day this weekend. We figured it’d be easier and less crowded if we waited to celebrate on the weekend. It was definitely worth the wait! He took me on a night on the town to an amazing restaurant called The Hurricane Club. The food was soooooo delicious. I can’t wait to go back again. Everything I ate was yummy! My inner fat girl was quite pleased that night. I can still taste the fiery pork dumplings on my tongue. Oh and don’t forget about the savory coconut rice. Gosh my beau definitely knows what I like! 😉 Ok so enough about the food… I finally got a chance to wear the Tiny Lies leather panels dress that I had in my closet for a while. It kept me warm on a cold rainy winter night while still being sassy! I wore the best sheer tights I ever owned by Pretty Polly House of Holland. The tights have a nice sheen that makes your legs look slim and smooth. I also wore leopard pumps by Calvin Klein, earrings from Topshop, clutch from Urban Outfitters and bracelet by BCBGeneration.
Some instagram pics from the night! Follow me on instagram under @spikesandsequins
From l to r:
1. Waiting for our table @TheHurricaneClub
2. I love the gold foil embossed text on their business cards
3. Yummy frozen drink of the night called “The Sunset”!
4. I tried out Violent Lips Red Glitterati lip tattoo! It really cool to wear. The color is vibrant and makes you have succulent lips 😉
5. The beau and I ordered coconut rice to die for! It taste so gooooood…the best part was that it was served in a real coconut!
6. A recent purchase that I can’t stop wearing is the BCBgeneration affirmation “FEARLESS” bracelet!
6 thoughts on “Tiny Lies @ The Hurricane Club”
U look gorge!
That dress is a killer and you nailed it!
beautiful dress, so jealous!
Sick ass dress! Hawt!
Love the bracelet too! I have one that says BOSS! Haha